Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate bread pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate bread pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate bread pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate bread pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate bread pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate bread pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate bread pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate bread pudding use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Valentine's Day dessert
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate bread pudding:
- 1 loaf honey wheat bread
- 1 cup Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 piece margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Steps to make Chocolate bread pudding
- Spray casserole dish with butter getting all sides
- Cut bread into cube pieces and then add to casserole dish also add the chocolate chips
- Whisk together nutmeg, cinnamon, milk, eggs and chocolate syrup until it makes a custard
- Pour the custard over the bread and chocolate chips; press down with a fork making sure all bread pieces are covered in chocolate
- Let stand for 10 mins then press down again not as much
- Bake in oven for 25 mins on 350°F
- Serve with whipped cream or by itself….Done
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate bread pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!