Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake use 15 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is my favourite dessert, I can finish a whole cake myself. The coconut flan is very light and not so sweet. The chocolate cake is very spongy with slightly coffee flavoured. And I like the sweetness of the toffee layer on top. rnrnI always make my own toffee for this cake. What I do is I boil one can of sweetened condensed milk over low fire for 4 hours. Let it cool down, put it in the fridge over night before open it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake:
- 6 tbsp. homemade toffee
- For the flan:
- 4 large eggs
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- For the cake:
- 125 g plain flour
- 75 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 10 g instant espresso coffee powder
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 75 ml cooking oil
Steps to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake
- Grease a 23cm savarin pan with butter.
- Spoon the toffee around the base of the pan.
- Sponge cake: Whisk the eggs and sugar together in an electric mixer bowl for about 5 minutes. Sieve the flour, baking powder, coffee, coco powder and salt. Add in in the egg mixture, fold in gently. Pour the oil down the side of the bowl, fold in gently, spoon the mixture into the baking pan.
- Preheat oven 170 Celsius.
- The flan: whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture gently into the cake pan. It will disappear under the cake mixture.
- Cover with foil. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes. Leave to cool for 1 hour. Chill it for at least 4 hours before turning it out onto a large plate.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!