Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie use 14 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a recipe I've had for several years. I can't recall where I got it, originally it was just a pudding but I made it into pies.Hope You Enjoy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie:
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream topping
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp amaretto
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 graham cracker pie crust (9inch)
Steps to make Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie
- In a mixing bowl combine granulated sugar, cocoa and cornstarch (sifting cocoa and cornstarch to remove any clumps) set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine the milk and amaretto.Cook over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Whisk the cocoa mixture into the saucepan constantly whisking. Bring mixture to a boil and cook for one minute.
- Remove pudding from heat and add the vanilla.Mix to combine
- Pour pudding into the two pie shells. Cover the pies with plastic wrap (this prevents a film from forming). Refrigerate pies for at least two hours.
- When you refrigerate the pies, place a mixing bowl and whisk in freezer. I use an electric mixer so I put the beaters into freezer.This is for the next step.
- For the whipped topping, a few minutes before serving remove bowl and whisk/beaters from freezer. Place heavy cream in bowl and whisk/beat adding confectioner sugar one tablespoon at a time finishing with the teaspoon of amaretto and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.Beat until soft peaks form.
- Slice pie add a dollop of cream and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Amaretto Pudding Pie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!