Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake use 16 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
After making the Cherry Mousse I thought it would make a great filling for a Vanilla Cake. It's light and creamy and sets up well for the cake! Its fresh cherrie flavor is not to sweet so it's a lighter flavored cake then with a regular frosting.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake:
- VANILLA BUTTER CAKE
- 3 cup cake flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk, I use whole milk
- CHERRY MOUSSE FROSTING AND FILLING
- 1 recipe Fresh Cherry Mousse, prepared and chilled in a large bowl 2 hours before needed recipe attached in direction step #8
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate shavings
- fresh bing cherries
- 2 tbsp muti colored sprinkles
Steps to make Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake
- Spray- 3 – 8 inche round cake pans with bakers spray. Preheat oven to350
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until creamy about 2 minutes. Add flour am milk and stir just until moist, add eggs and vanilla and beat just until smooth
- Pour evenly into prepared pans smoothing tops and bake 15 to 23 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack in pan, then remove from pans and cool completely
- FILL AND FROST CAKE
- Place 1 cake layer on serving plate,bottom side up
- Frost with some of the cherry mousse, recipe attached belownnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364344-fresh-cherrie-mousse
- Top with second layer of cake, bottom side up
- Frost with more cherry mousse
- Place third laer, top side up
- Frost entire cake with remaining g mousse
- Garnish cake with chocolate shavings, cherries and sprinkles. Chill cake at least 2 hours before cutting to allow mousse c to set back up
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!