Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cheesy cauliflower Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cheesy cauliflower Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cheesy cauliflower Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheesy cauliflower Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cheesy cauliflower Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cheesy cauliflower Cake use 10 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Left over cauliflower?
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cheesy cauliflower Cake:
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup or less vegetable oil
- 2 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tbs dry parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
Steps to make Cheesy cauliflower Cake
- Steam and mash cauliflower
- Mix all the ingredients, except cheese, sesame and nigella seeds
- Add feta, set oven to 350F / 175 C
- Spray baking pan with oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and nigella
- Pour batter into pan
- Cook about 30-35 minutes until tooth pick comes clean when you insert it to the cake
- Take cake out upside down into a flat serving dish
- You see seeds
- Serve warm or cold
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cheesy cauliflower Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!