Are you looking for recipe inspiration Carrot Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Carrot Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Carrot Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Carrot Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Carrot Cake adalah Serves 8 raciones. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Carrot Cake estimated approx 60 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Carrot Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Carrot Cake use 15 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
When you want a less sweet sweet treat, carrot cake is a great option that will give you your serving of veggies while enjoying a baked good! Plus, made with extra virgin olive oil from Spain, it's better for your heart than other baked goods – meaning you can really enjoy your sweet treat.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Carrot Cake:
- 5 oz. of flour
- 3 tsp. of baking powder
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 9 oz. of peeled and grated carrot
- 5 oz. of sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- 2 oz. of raisins
- 2 1/2 oz. of nuts
- 1 oz. of pistachios
- For the cheese frosting:
- 10 oz. of icing sugar
- 5 1/2 oz. of softened butter
- 14 oz. of cream cheese
Steps to make Carrot Cake
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and place a rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and ground cinnamon with a mixing spoon.
- In a medium bowl mix the egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sugar and salt with a spoon.
- Peel and grate the carrot using a grater or shred it with a food processor. You can add the raisins and walnuts, if you want to, to the flour mixture. Stir until the flour coats all the carrot, raisins and nuts. This step will help the carrot, raisins, and nuts not to stick together in balls in the mix when baking.
- To stop the mix sticking to the mold, brush the mold with Olive Oil from Spain and sprinkle flour on it. Shake it and then turn it upside down, to get rid of the excess flour.
- Add the liquid ingredients from the medium bowl to the large bowl of dry ingredients, and stir well with a tongue-type spatula, not a spoon, as we want to mix them evenly into the mix without working it too much.
- Once well mixed, put it into the previously prepared mold and put it on the rack in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Remove from the mold to serve.
- Mix the icing and decorate your cake!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Carrot Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!