Are you looking for recipe inspiration Buttermilk Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Buttermilk Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Buttermilk Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Buttermilk Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Buttermilk Pound Cake estimated approx 1 hour & 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Buttermilk Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Buttermilk Pound Cake use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Here's an old fashioned pound cake.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Buttermilk Pound Cake:
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Crisco shortening, butter flavor
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (lemon or almond are great too)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Steps to make Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour tube pan or pans of your choice, set aside.
- In mixing bowl cream together sugar and shortening until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add extract
- Stir baking soda in buttermilk. (DON'T skip this step, very important!) Sift flour, slowly add with buttermilk to creamed mixture. Scrape bowl occasionally. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top of cake is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan on cooling rack for 30 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely before putting in container. You don't want a “sweaty” cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Buttermilk Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!