Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce use 22 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This will knock your socks off! One of my all-time favorites. Comfort food at its very best!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce:
- bread pudding
- 1 tbsp butter, to grease baking dish
- 1 lb loaf of French or Italian bread
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cup whole milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- whiskey sauce
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
Steps to make Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- NOTE: Some will want to know if they can cut calories and fat by substituting for the butter, cream, whole milk, eggs. Simple answer, NO. This is a bad-for-you, make-you-moan, decadent, delicious dessert meant to be prepared as written. If you want/need something healthy, this just isn't for you.
- Tear the bread into 1-inch pieces and place in a very large bowl.
- Grease a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with the butter and set aside.
- Combine the heavy cream, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to mix. Stir in the raisins and pecan pieces.
- Pour the cream mixture over the bread, and stir to combine. The spices tend to stick to the bowl, so be sure to scrape all the spices into the bowl of bread too. Allow the mixture to sit at room temperature for 1 hour so most of the cream mixture is absorbed by the bread.
- Carefully pour the bread mixture into the buttered baking dish and bake in a 350° F oven until the center of the bread pudding is set, about 1 hour. While it's baking, prepare the whiskey sauce.
- In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream, milk, and sugar.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the whiskey and cornstarch. Pour into the pan with the cream mixture and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the butter & the pinch of salt.
- When the bread pudding is done baking, allow to sit and partially cool, for 10 to 15 minutes. Plate servings, while warm, and top with warm whiskey sauce. It's also excellent with a shot of whipped cream (aerosol can type) on top of the whiskey sauce! Killer good!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!