Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread and Butter Pudding (Y), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) use 9 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My version of bread and butter pudding.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread and Butter Pudding (Y):
- 1 White bread loaf
- 1 Margarine
- 1 Golden Syrup
- 200 grams of Raisins and Saltanas
- 5 eggs
- 5 cup of Milk
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
Steps to make Bread and Butter Pudding (Y)
- I would recommend trying to use a deep cassarole dish to make this as you can make a large amount.
- preheat the oven to Gas mark 3, 162 oc
- Do a layer at a time as you can use a cut up slice of bread to fill in the gaps and save any waste of food.
- Firstly begin by buttering the bread for the first layer to prevent any waste. Apply marg to both sides of the bread then remove the crusts by cutting them off. Place the bread into the cassarole dish making sure you fill the gaps up also.
- Sprinkle the bread with raisins and saltanas. Use as many as you like or none at all. Then drizzle as much golden syrup over the bread depending how much you would prefer to use. (I would recommend 2 teaspoons per layer)
- Repeat this process till you get to the top layer. On the top layer just use golden syrup as the raisins and saltanas could burn.
- Crack all 5 eggs together in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add all the milk in a pan and heat till it almost starts bubbling. Take it off the heat and add to the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla extract to the milk and eggs. Mix well.
- Once that has been made you are able to pour the mixture gradually over the bread. Pour a small amount at a time checking that the mixture is passing through.
- Once the mixture has all been added, smooth the top layer off for the bread to fuss.
- Place in oven for 30-35 mins on gas mark 3 on the top shelf.
- After that time of cooking, lower the gas mark down to gas mark 2 and move the dish to the bottom shelf. Cook for a further 15-20 mins.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and leave to cool for 5-10 mins before tucking in. Enjoy 😉
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread and Butter Pudding (Y) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!