Are you looking for recipe inspiration Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) adalah 3 pan. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) use 12 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I am so happy to see the result of this banana cake, it tasted slightly like the one that I usually buy from the bakery shop out there. I took the recipe from tiphero, but I'm using the original recipe which posted by Happy Hooligans instead. It turned out perfectly good after 1 hour chilled inside the fridge. rnrnAnd… since I'm using smaller oven and it tends to be too hot sometimes, I baked my cake at 105°C approximately 35 to 40 minutes using 20×10 (cm) pan.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me):
- 3-4 ripe banana
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (I used cake flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 2 cups sugar (I used 1 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup butter (170 gr)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for sprinkle
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
Steps to make Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me)
- Preheat your oven at 135°C or 275 °F.
- Mashed your banana using fork, and mix it with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside.
- If you are out of buttermilk, you could make it by using 1 and a half cup of milk mix with 1 and a half table spoon of lemon juice. Let it sit at least 10-15 minutes. Stir it once when you are about to use it.
- After preparing your buttermilk, next is your dry ingredients. Mix flour with vanilla essence, salt, baking soda and your cinnamon powder, stir a bit using your balloon whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare your loaf pan, prepare your parchment paper, cut it a little longer from the loaf pan, so later it will help you to lift the banana cake easier from the pan. Grease it with butter and dusting with flour. Set aside. (I used 21x10x4 brownies pan)
- Into the other bowl, cream together butter and sugar about almost 3 minutes, or until pale, and beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients mixture into the batter by sifting it straight to the bowl, whisk until just combine, and alternate it with your buttermilk. Start with the flour mixture, end with it too. Example, you put in flour mixture first into the batter, after combine, add buttermilk, after combine, flour again, buttermilk, and end with flour.
- Stir in mashed banana, until just mixed.
- Pour into a loaf pan it will become perhaps around 2 loaves. If you use brownies pan like mine, it will become 3 pans. Sprinkle with the last touch of chocolatechips.
- Bake it around 35-40 minutes. To prevent burning crust, while baking process, when you already find the great color of your cake, but the inside is still wet and undone, you could cover the top using a piece of parchment paper, and let it sit into the oven a bit longer around 5-10 minutes more without over baking crust.
- After finish baking, let it cool inside the loaf around 5 minutes, and take it out, continue to let it cool over the cooling wire until completely cooled.
- After that, chill it inside the fridge at least 1 hour. The best serving is after getting chilled. Enjoy! 😘😘😘
- The texture after getting chilled and cut.
- If you desire for the stronger taste of banana, feel free to add 1-2 more over ripe banana in it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!