Are you looking for recipe inspiration Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients use 10 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients:
- 1/2 loaf sliced white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp allspice
Steps to make Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients
- preheat top broiler
- cut bread into bite sized squares
- place bread on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 3-6 minutes or until the bread is hard and toasty.
- beat the eggs and combine sugar, vanilla extract, and spices
- combine regular milk and evaporated milk and heat both until warm.
- when bread is toasted, put the bread in a glass Pyrex baking container
- combine egg mixture and milk with bread in Pyrex pot. stir and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- place in oven at 350° for 40 minutes, or until pudding is firm and a fork comes out clean when inserted in pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Basic Bread Pudding no fancy ingredients which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!