Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze estimated approx 65 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze use 19 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I had an abundance of spotty bananas on the counter and was looking to make something a little different than just our usual banana bread/muffins. Recipe adapted from: Cookingclassy.com
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sour cream (or greek yogurt), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. milk
Steps to make Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-12 cup bundt cake pan with non-stick spray, then dust with flour. Shake out any excess, then set it aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set that aside. In a seperate large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter for a minute. Then add in the sugars and cream it all together for a minute or two, until fluffy and combined. Add the eggs in, one at a time, then the vanilla and the mashed banana.
- Add about 1/2 of the flour mixture to the wet mix and then mix the sour cream in. Then you'll add in the rest of the flour mixture and blend it until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake 40-55 minutes (start checking every 5 minutes at the 40 minute mark) or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. Once its done, let it cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- For the glaze: Using an electric mixer, whip everything together. Add the milk 1 tbsp. at a time until it reaches your desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze evenly over the top of the bundt cake, then slice and serve it up.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!