Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Bread Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Banana Bread Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Bread Pudding use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Bread Pudding:
- 1/2 loaf Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds
Steps to make Banana Bread Pudding
- Pretty heat oven to 350
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended.
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on.
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!