Are you looking for recipe inspiration Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) estimated approx 60 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I was looking for a simple Arroz con dulce recipe because it was Christmas and I wanted to feel like back in PR. I really enjoyed this it didn't last long…
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding):
- 1/2 cup rice short grain, I used Iberia Valencian Rice (arroz pe
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 piece Lemon Peel
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 Liter Milk – I used a can of Carnation Evaporated milk diluted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box raisins
- ground cinnamon
Steps to make Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding)
- Put in a pot to cook the water, lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
- Wash the rice and add to the pot and cook until rice is soft and absorbed the water
- In a bowl mix the milk,salt and sugar
- Once the rice absorbed the water add the bowl of mixed milk salt,sugar and the box of raisins
- Just let it cook in medium heat until it starts to get thick. Once it thickens stir the rice so it won't get stuck on the pot.
- Once you see that it has thicken take off the stove and put in a round cake pan or you can do individual ones for family or guest. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon at your liking. I like it cold so I put in fridge until ready to eat.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Arroz con dulce (Rice Pudding) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!