Are you looking for recipe inspiration Apple-walnut breakfast cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Apple-walnut breakfast cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Apple-walnut breakfast cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Apple-walnut breakfast cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Apple-walnut breakfast cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Apple-walnut breakfast cake use 15 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Apple-walnut breakfast cake:
- 1/2 cup whole oat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup chopped granny smith apples
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Steps to make Apple-walnut breakfast cake
- Mix flours, Chia seeds, spices, baking soda, and oats together in one bowl.
- Mix yogurt, vanilla extract, eggs, and maple syrup in another bowl. Whisk until creamy and thick.
- Stir chopped apples into wet ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredient mixture. Do not overmix.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts, mix gently until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into a buttered 9×11 cake pan. Batter will be fairly thick. Tap the pan a few times to spread the batter around in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before slicing.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Apple-walnut breakfast cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!